Identity Theft

If you believe your identity has been compromised or stolen, you must follow the steps below:

police File a Police Report with your local police department.
   irs If someone has used your Social Security Number (SSN) to get a tax refund or a job, or you suspect your SSN has been stolen, alert the IRS using FORM 14039.
  submit claim Next, submit your Fraud claim by clicking on Bank Mobile INSTRUCTIONS.
 information  For additional info from Bank Mobile click on INFORMATION.
    fsa Information from Federal Student Aid regarding Identity Theft and who you can contact from Department of Education, click on IDENTITY THEFT RISK.
report identity theft
If you Suspect that your personal information has been stolen, act quickly! The following federal websites offer information on reporting and repairing identity theft:

Modesto Junior College uses the student ID Verification to identify each student who is eligible for Title IV aid!