Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
Your journey to developing a fulfilling career includes preparing for your future position. Employers are seeking well-rounded students with the ability to apply their education to real world experiences.
You’ll focus on:
1. Expand your Jobspeaker portfolio to include volunteer activities, student organization participation, completed certificates and employment (Exploration activities).
2. Explore what you can do with your major or certificate.
3. Continue to search and participate in opportunities that will help you develop the qualities and skills employers are looking for such as leadership, analytical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills.
4. Participate in Career Services Center professional readiness workshops and events.
5. Begin to develop a positive, professional online presence.
6. Meet with Career Services Center staff to discuss and prepare yourself to apply for internships.
Dejeuné M. Shelton
Room 156 A
2201 Blue Gum Ave.
Student Services Building
435 College Ave.