High School Instructors
Instructors who would like to create a new articulation agreement with Modesto Junior College can submit the following to email@example.com to start the process:
- Prepare the Teacher Request to Participate form and use as a cover page.
- Include a copy of the high school course outline that has been board-approved within 5 Years.
- Include a copy of final examination.
- Include a copy of course syllabus.
Articulation agreements must be renewed when
- Revisions are made to either the MJC or high school course outline that affect the course objectives.
- There is a change in instructor teaching the course at the college or high school.
3 years have passed (agreements that expire in the summer must be renewed by December).