How to Enroll
How do I enroll in courses online or after school?
- Complete the online application for admission.You'll begin by creating an account. Then complete and submit the entire CCCApply Application. Once submitted, your application can take up to 2 business days to process, after which time you should receive a welcome email from Modesto Junior College.
- Once you've received the welcome email, access your PiratesNet. Log in to PiratesNet and your student email.
- Complete and submit Dual Enrollment Forms to Dual Enrollment Department.
- Recommended but not required: Attend orientation and become familiar with the Dual Enrollment Process.
- Register for your classes. You should receive a confirmation via your my.yosemite.edu email address.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration, please contact email@example.com.
- Check your balance and pay any fees. (Resident fees and tuition are waived. Textbook costs and materials
fees may apply.)
- You may be eligible to have student fees waived. Complete the Optional Fee Waiver Form to apply to have the fee waived.)